Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Sightings at the libraries

So today is FINALLY my last day at my two favorite libraries, Gerstein and Pratt. Wooooooooooooooo! Freedom in 13 hours (em, did I count that right? hahahaha..)

Anyway, thought I would share with you some of my sightings today

1. My favourite physio controls TA.
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
She was sitting 3 feet away from me at Gerstein. I pretended I didn't see her.

2. Middle aged asian couple making out
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Ok, I have enough trouble with seeing people OUR AGE make out. Or ANYONE make out. BLEH. Let's try not to do that in major pathways in the Pratt library besides glass windows ok??

3. Squirrel chase!
I was fortunate (or unfortunate... ask me tomorrow after my exam) enough to grab a window seat at Gerstein today. So, I was looking out at a grey squirrel coming out of his nest (? i'm not sure if that's the right term) in a tree and going about picking up food. Then these black squirrels came out of an another nest from the same tree and got all interested in the grey squirrel's nest. So when the grey one came back, it was trying to be tricksy and sneak around the other side of the tree to make it back home. But it turned out to a big fail and one of the black squirrels chased the grey one up another tree and then they jumped across to another tree and I lost sight of what happened. It was all very exciting. (and the grey squirrel did eventually make it home). Yes, I am aware that watching this was a very productive use of my time at the library. I will NOT need any comments to validate this claim. =p

Anyway, the library is closing in 15 minutes and I should probably get back to work. woooooooooooooo so close to freedom!!

I would also like to note that I got another roll up the rim cup (not over yet at med sci.. go figure)... and i LOST. AGAIN. Grrrrrrrr. I'm such a sucker.

1 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger abelianalien said...

"Yes, I am aware that watching this was a very productive use of my time at the library."

As the PRODUCTIVE and HARDWORKING member of our group of friends, I feel it is my duty to shake my head sadly at your lack of focus. *shakes head sadly*

"I will NOT need any comments to validate this claim."

OH! you said NOT need any comments!

I out, yo. ... *cough* P-fobble.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home