Wednesday, September 06, 2006

.... and I'm back!

Unfortunately I, after spending 3 weeks in hot, humid Thailand and fighting off germs from my housemates, who ALL, came down with some sort of illness at one point in time or another, AM CURRENTLY SICK. Stupid damn sense of irony. I spent yesterday without my voice (woohoo laryngitis) and about 5 hours waiting for my family doctor to see me so I could get some antibiotics. At least it's not the ER where I can go home and have lunch and come back at a more appropriate time.

I had originally made plans to see people (notably my PROF... you know, with the start of school and me not having signed up for any courses thus far), but I guess that's all taking a backseat to this sickness. Oh well. I guess I've extended my vacation by a couple of more days. I hate not being able to talk though (so that's a warning to not call me... all you'll hear is a few raspy noises and maybe a coughing fit).

Thailand was a very, very good trip. I've got a ton of pictures and videos and I'm hoping to blog about it all very soon. Maybe even today because I have very little to do. It won't be one looooong post, so I'll probably do it sections based on what I did there. ;)

Alright, lunch time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home