Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Return to blogging

Well, if you are the few who still check on this blog on a somewhat regular basis, you are in luck! I have decided to return to blogging. =)

I found it difficult to blog during the last year because many of the challenges and lessons I had were wrapped up in personal circumstances at the time and not wanting to incriminate or offend anyone, I decided to not blog at all. So, as you can see, I have actually written very little about what my year was like at all.

So why the change of heart? Well, first off, some time has past and I think I can now share some of my insights without pointing at specific people or events. Secondly, I want to have a forum in which I can articulate my thoughts, work on my writing skills and basically express myself. Lastly, I have had the pleasure of reading a hell of a lot more lately and I think this would be a good place for me to think, analyze and critique some of the stuff I've been reading... and how it applies to my life now and in the future.

So, there you go. I'm returning to blogging. Though not right now. Because I have a thesis draft due in a week and far too much too do in very little time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home