A lesson in teaching him a lesson....
Thought I would share this little tale on my blog before I get back to work...
Location: Hallway of Med Sci
Time: After Lunch
Me (carrying a coffee, a lunchbag and Ray's sweater)
Ray: (carrying a donut and a stack of napkins stolen from the med sci cafeteria) Why don't you just wear the sweater instead??
Me: Oh yeah... here hold this (hands over everything except the sweater. Ray juggles with many items). Oh! we should have just done this in the empty conference room we just past by...
Ray: (loudly -- side note: mostly because this is the only volume he knows how to speak in) That's what I said earlier!!! RARRRRRR!!!!!
Cleaning Lady: (looks at me) He's yelling at you? (shakes her head) You should teach him a lesson! (enters the ladies' washroom)
Ray (scowls)
Me (begins giggling hysterically)
Cleaning Lady (starts laughing inside the washroom)
Ray: (quietly!) stupid cleaning lady
It made my day. hahahahahahahha.......


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home