Thanks for the last 2.5 years... :)
Today's post is a tribute to a man of character, love, purpose and most importantly, God. :)
I'm thankful for you because you are a gift and a blessing that God has given to me over these last 2.5 years. As I think back over these past years, I'm so grateful for our relationship, for it is one that is now centered on Christ, one that endures the difficulties, one that is founded on love and one that gives glory to the LORD.
I know that we've been through a lot, especially recently, but it has made us stronger, it has redefined our relationship and it has drawn us closer to God.
Thank you for praying for me when I didn't know I needed it, when I did know I needed it and for praying with me.
Thank you for believing in me when I didn't, for encouraging me when I was down, for trusting and having faith in me.
Thank you for all the times we've challenged each other and grown together.
Thank you for loving me with the kind of unconditional love that the Heavenly Father loves us with. Thank you for teaching me what that kind of love really means.
Thank you for shaping me into the kind of person I am today.
Thank the LORD for you and for us. May we remain in His living presence and His loving-kindness. :)


6 Comments:
hi.
I love you too
=)
awwwww that's awesome! happy 2.5 years, guys! i'm so proud of you two =D
congrats to you two craaaaaaaaazy kids. whereby craaaaaaaaazy i actually mean exactly that. but in a good way.
fob, clone, proud to know both of you. proud to know fob + clone as well, which is kind of this amalgam hybrid superposition of you both, a creature that will one day take over the world. but in a good, godly kind of way.
...uh, yeah. in conclusion, congrats. :)
thanks guys :)
:-D
Glad you've made it this far. Looking forward to your post from your 25 year anniversary.
kekekekekekekeeeeeeee!!!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home